Hotel Reservations – Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates are for accommodation only.
- Certain rates require a non-refundable prepayment in order to be confirmed. Please check the Rules and Rates when booking, to determine the payment policy.
- The credit/debit card used to confirm and pay for a reservation is required to be presented on check-in at the hotel. An imprint of this card will be taken by the hotel on check-in, in order to prove the card was present.
- All accommodation provided in terms of any booking made on this website will be subject to the standard Peace Hotels terms and conditions of the hotel.
- Certain special promotions and rates carry their own terms and conditions which apply accordingly.
- All Peace Hotels rates are exclusive of all govt. taxes and levies.
- Payment for any reservations balance or other services for which fees may be charged by Peace Hotels shall be payable by you on departure from the hotel, where applicable, shall be debited to your account before departure.
- Payment going through our Payment Gateway will secure full payment and debit the credit card used in making the booking. Booking will be non-refundable on cancellation or amendments.
- Credit/Debit card details on the website is merely to secure a reservation, and does not constitute payment in respect of the services to be provided by Peace Hotels.
- The guest/client hereby agrees that this transaction constitutes an electronic transaction and that a binding agreement has been concluded between the Hotel and the guest/client authorizing the Hotel to deduct or to debit the credit card for payments for services rendered to the guest/client. The hand signature of the guest/client shall not be required for authorization purposes.
- By clicking the “Book Now” button herein, the customer/client signifies and accepts all terms and conditions contained in this Website.
- Rooms are available from 12 pm on the arrival date. Please let us know if you are likely to arrive after 10 pm. Your room must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure. Shall you fail to vacate the room by this time, it will result in an additional cost of one night’s accommodation.
- We regret to inform that, with the exception of assistance dogs, no pets are allowed in Peace Hotels.
- Peace Hotels operates on a 100% no-smoking policy in all the guest rooms and public areas. Smoking in a room will result in a 40,000 Naira fine.
- Although Peace Hotels will make every possible effort to accommodate your personal requirements, all rooms are subject to availability. We apologize in advance if your particular requests cannot be met.
- The room is at your disposal from 7am on the day of arrival until 12 noon on the day of departure, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Breakfast: Breakfast is served in the guest rooms between 7am and 11am on all days of the week.
- Laundry: All guests can use our laundry services. We wash, dry and iron. Peace Hotels does not take responsibility for any damages nor shrinkage of clothes.
- Electrical appliances, such as toasters, mini cookers and portable grills, may not be used in the rooms as they may set off the sensitive fire alarm system.
- Reservations for rooms are non-transferable and must not, under any circumstances, be sold or otherwise transferred to a third party who is not a member of your group.
- You must not advertise, market or otherwise offer Peace Hotels room for sale either on its own or as part of a combined offer.
- Peace Hotels reserves the right to charge the guest for any damages in the room during the stay.
- Peace Hotels cannot be held responsible for any personal injuries of any kind while staying at the hotel.
- Prices exclude VAT.
- All prices and details are correct as of July 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations confirmed on a prepaid rate are in certain circumstances subject to 100% cancellation fee should they be modified or cancelled.
- If a reservation made is not cancelled by 11h00 (hotel time) on the day of arrival, the guest is subject to a charge equal to one night’s accommodation. This amount will be charged to the guest’s credit card.
- Peace Hotels reserves the right to debit your card with a cancellation fee equal to 1 nights accommodation if a reservation is not cancelled by 11h00 (hotel time) on the day of arrival.